Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Christy!!

Happy Sunday everyone and Happy first day of April!

Today is Lollipop Crafts DT sistah, Christy's birthday!  So we'd love to give her a shout out as well as share some special birthday wishes for her.  Hop on over to the Lollipop Crafts blog to share in the celebration and then hop on over to Christy's blog to leave her some birthday love.

Here's the card I made for Christy, she's going to be receiving it late, because this girl here is a procrastinator and just finished it a bit ago!!  Well hopefully it will be worth the wait.


I finally printed and colored up this cutie pie, Thank you, from Saturated CanaryKrista has some AWE-fully cute images and it was really hard to choose a few (but I did).  Thought this little gal was pretty versatile and could be used for multiple occasions.  I colored her with Copics and fussy cut her out.  The papers are DCWV and matted with dark brown cs.  I used a MS flower punch and two circle punches from SU.  The sentiment is from TGF, Blush Bonnie, which I stamped with Deep Lagoon Versafine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.


I hope Christy likes the card and doesn't mind that it's going to be a little late.  :)  Hope you don't fall for any tricks or pranks today, as it is April Fool's day.  I'm going to try to stay home so that I don't get caught!  hahaha!!   Mahalo for stopping by today, wishing you all a lovely Sunday!

Hugs,
Leanne

Challenges:
Saturated Canary #14
Oozak.com #1 

Supplies not listed:
Dark brown & white cs (Neenah); dp (At Home - DCWV); ribbon (stash).
Copics:




19 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Soooo adorable Leanne. Christy will surely love it. I like how you split "thinking" and "of you." Happy Sunday.

Mary J said...

Brilliant Leanne! I totally love those colours and that layout is fab!

Hope you are having a super weekend honey! It's Sunday morning here - husband telling me to get off the computer and strip wallpaper off the walls!! :(

Cami said...

OMG Leanne, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the recently discovered Saturated Canary line and have ordered several digis...love her big innocent eyes!!! You have colored her beautifully! Lovely BD card for Christy...she will just love this!!!
Have a lovely weekend!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wowee Leanne this is amazing!! Love your colouring and the beautiful tones...fantastic job I am sure Christy will love it :D

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty image Leanne...
love the color/combo too...
And I'm sure the birthday girl will love this so very much too...

Rachel Parys said...

Don't you love her! She was my first purchase from SC. My mom couldn't wait to snatch up the first card I made with her! This is gorgeous, I'm sure Christy will love it!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Leanne, wonderful coloring job on this adorable card. I don't think Christy will mind it being late at all. It IS work the wait. Enjoy your day.

anaRy said...

What a lovely creation Leanne! Super sweet layout too!
Thank you so much for sharing with us over Oozak's challenge blog!
huggies
anaRy

Mimi said...

oh how sweet Leanne! wonderful coloring on these adorable SC girls! and love the layout! Great card for Christy! Have a great day! ;D

Loopylou. said...

cutttteeee!! I love the layout! and her hair is gorgeous.
Thank you so much for popping in and playing with us over on the SC challenge blog
Hugs Lou xxx

Cely said...

this is so cute, leanne! love your coloring.

btw, i got my swap yesterday! omigosh, everything is sooo cute! :) and thank you for my goodies. you're too sweet!

Danni said...

Very sweet card! Super cute!

Lorraine said...

So adorable! Love your coloring of that image and the colors/papers you used!

Amy said...

She's adorable Leanne! Love your mix of papers and how you've done your sentiment, very cool!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful card for Christy! Love your coloring and the layout!

Mel said...

Oh she is such a darling. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Oozak's first challenge :)

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card sweetie. Love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x

Berry said...

Your colouring here is beautiful thanks for playing at the saturated canary challenge and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Leanne I love the way you colour FABULOUS hugs Elaine