Monday, April 30, 2012

Lollipop Crafts #78 Anything Goes

Hey everyone!!!
Hope you all had a great weekend.  It was a crazy week at work for me, so I am barely getting around to visit.  I also noticed I have some new friends!  Welcome to my blog!  I hope you have fun here, thanks so much for popping in! 

This week is another new challenge at Lollipop Crafts.  We don't have a sponsor but you can still be chosen for our top 3.  This week's theme is ANYTHING GOES!  That is definitely an easy one, yea?  Make sure to stop on over at the LC blog to check out the DT's makes.  Have fun with it and hope to see some of your creations this week. 

After sharing some new releases it's nice to go back to inking up some un-inked stamps.  I looked through my C.C. Design images and boy do I have quite a few that I haven't used.  I chose Swiss Pixie Hello Birgitta for this card, but instead made it in to an I miss you card.  Did some paper piecing and used a simple sketch I've used in the past.  I definitely had fun with it.


Had fun with the border surrounding Birgitta.  Used DI in Spun Sugar, for the border, and used an old floral stamp in the same color to add a fun background/border to the frame.  The dp are scraps that I've been trying to use up.  The doily is from Joann's and I used a white satin bow to tie it all together.  The sentiment is from AmyR, Mixed Messages.


Alrighty, time for me to sign off.  Remember to use a direct link to your post for our challenges and have fun!!!  Mahalo for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Leanne

Supplies not listed above:
Kraft cs (Recollections), white cs (Xpress-It), patterned paper (stash)
Black tuxedo and rich cocoa ink (Memento)
White satin bow (stash)
Lacey and regular circles, long classic rectangles & scalloped rectangles (Spellbinders)
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, R20
Hair: E77, E79
Green: YG03
Pink: RV52

5 comments:

Mary J said...

How gorgeous Leanne! I lvoe those soft colours and the doily is brilliant with her!

Tan's Hobbies said...

yOUR coloring is (as always) super duper awesome, Leanne!! Love the doily paper and the sweet - soft colour combination so much!!

Rachel Parys said...

She is so sweet and girlie!!! I love the CC stamps, but darn it if I haven't bought any yet! So many stamps...so little money!! LOL! Enough stamps is never enough!!

Cyndi said...

Very sweet card! Love the image and the layout with the doily! Hope you had a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

so cute Leanne! Totally charming!