Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just Fairy Fun

Hey everyone!


Just poppin' in to share a fun card I made using the reverse wonky rectangle Spellbinders and one of the new Wryns from Tiddly Inks.  Meet Wryn - Fairy Friends.  You can purchase her here along with a bunch of other Wryns that were just released last week for the Tiddly Inks 2 year anniversary in their shop located here


This set also comes with two butterflies and a snail.  I kept it pretty CAS.  The colors are Spring like and fun.  The toadstool was fun to color, I diamond glazed parts of it and how cool that it looks so shiny.  I also diamond glazed the shell on the snail, who is attempting to crawl up the side of the toadstool.  (lol)  I added a stick pin with a funky bead and stuck it into the double bow ribbon on the side.


Okie dokie, that's all I have to share today.  Mahalo for stopping by!.  Hope you have time to stop by tomorrow for another Lilo's Fun Friday share.  Until then, have a good one!!

Hugs,
Leanne

Supplies not listed above:
Card base cs (Hanko Designs), white cs (Neenah), white tulle ribbon, pearl tipped stick pin
Copics:

14 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, what an adorable image of Wryn sitting on the colorful toadstool. So cute. Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Leanne thank you for your lovely comment on my blog you are so kind.
I love this card you have made , those fabulous zingy colours are just right. She is a very pretty stamp image , gorgeous card Leanne Hugs Elaine

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Leanne! I love her little tie dye dress :D

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Leanne!! Oh, this is stunning!! What a great card and cute image!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww you made her all so pretty sitting on that toadstool. I have her too it's just I haven't gotten to her yet... To much other projects going on- teehee!
Great card Leanne!

Nady said...

Ta carte est superbe! j'adore les couleurs et ton mélange de couleurs. bravo!!
Nadyne xx

Rachel Parys said...

She is adorable!!! And I love those rectangles! Need to get those still! Wish Nesties weren't so darn expensive. (you know it only cost them like a buck make those probably!)

xx

Cely said...

I love how you made her dress tie dye! so cuuute!

glowegal said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous!!! I love the light whimsy look of the design and colors you used! Stunning!!!

Cyndi said...

Super sweet card! She is too cute and def. love the colors!

scrapnhawaii said...

Aloha, Leanne! You still do such beautiful work!!! Love the little Wryn! I'm sending some love to your blog. Thank you for looking me up too!! Wow, who'd imagine, it's been a year already!!
{Hugs}

Linda said...

Great card!!! Love all the extra details you put into it!

Mimi said...

Cute card Leanne! Love the color scheme, and gorgeous dress! This is one of my fave new Wryn images! am going shopping today!! lol! ;)

eva said...

love this image so much!! such a sweet card!