Saturday, April 14, 2012

Just buzzin' by...

...to say Hi!

Morning everyone!  A big shout out to my new friends!  Welcome and I hope you enjoy yourselves here.

Went to bed last night with the rain and woke up to beautiful sunshine and clear blue skies!  Love it!

This is going to be a quick one.  Lots of non-crafty stuff going on today, so best get to this...


Here's CC Lula from The Greeting Farm.  I'm not sure, but I don't think I've ever inked her up before.  So this is in keeping with my crafty resolution to give those older uninked stamps some love.  I really had fun coloring her up.  I think I would have reversed the colors on the top, but alas I just left it.  Not my best work, but I'm happy with it, especially her hair.  Tried my hand at mixing pp, these are my scraps from other projects.  I drew the honeycomb and punched the bees out with a regular hole punch.  The sentiment is handwritten.


Okie dokie, time to get movin'.  Mahalo for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful weekend!!

Challenge:
Anyone for Anya - Photo Inspiration


Hugs,
Leanne

Supplies:
White cs (Xpress-It), black cs (Recollections), pp Circa 1934 (Cosmo Cricket), bees Sun Kiss collection (Prima)
yellow gems (Recollections)
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E21, R20, N3
Hair: W03, W04, W05, W07
Outfit:  Y08, N7, N3

17 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE HER! You colored her beautifully. Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Kate

Cheryl said...

Oooh... I don't have this stamp. She's a cutie and I love how you colored her!!! Have a great weekend!

Rachel Parys said...

She is wicked cool! I'm always on the fence trying to decide if I want to buy her, but she looks mighty cute here!! Awesome job!

Rosie said...

LOVE how you colored her!! Her hair totally rocks girl!! It's an awesome card!! Miss ya, Rosie

Creations by Shirl said...

What a knockout Leanne~
Great imagination- love it...
The bg papers are awesome matches pefectly with her style...

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Fab job Leanne. I call this a "bold and beautiful" card. Have a great weekend.

Cyndi said...

Very fun card! Love your coloring and your handwritten sentiments! Have a great weekend!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Leanne! How funky is she! Love her outfit ;)

Cely said...

she's so sassy! :) love all the black too!

Thanh Vo said...

Soooo sassy!!!! Love the way you coloured her up!

Linda said...

Nice Layout, it's a little dark yet bright, perfect fit for CC Lua.

eva said...

hi leanne! great card! lula looks very sassy! love your handwritten sentiment too!

Sara H said...

What a cool card!!! I love the sassy image =) Beautiful layout and colors!

Amy said...

She looks so cool Leanne and I love the card! I love your handwriting and wish I had some sentiments in your font! ;)
Hope your week is off to a good start!

Tan's Hobbies said...

tHIS CARD is very very funky, Leanne!! Love those smoky eyes, love her hair, and love her outfit too. Great coloring, fab background card!! Love the overall design!!

Dena said...

Love how you colored her! I have to make a better effort at using my uninked stamps, too! Well, trying and doing are different things...HAHA! Thanks for the inspiration, though!

Aloha,
Dena

Dena said...

Love how you colored her! I have to make a better effort at using my uninked stamps, too! Well, trying and doing are different things...HAHA! Thanks for the inspiration, though!

Aloha,
Dena