Saturday, January 7, 2012

SSS swap with Colleen Kwan

Hi everyone!
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far.  I'm not doing so shabby, it was a long/short week at work and I am so happy that the weekend is here.  Last night was a really fun night with some friends, fish and kalua pork tacos, a Laker game (on tv) and lots of laughs.  That's how you want to end a tough week at work, yea?  Good food, gr8 friends and lots of laughs.

Today I wanted to share some happy mail I received from my Secret Santa Sister.  It was Colleen Kwan.  She made a really cute card with some really pretty gold embossing on the sentiment and she included some fun goodies that I can use for my 2012 Christmas cards.  Mahalo Colleen!

Hope you're all having a great Saturday.  I'll be back later to post more.  :)
Hugs,
Leanne

2 comments:

SuiLan said...

Cute... Lucky you!

Creations by Shirl said...

Colleen is always a sweetheart!
Great swap!