Saturday, January 14, 2012

Arigato Miyono

Hello!  Yep, this is a late post.  I've been enjoying the day catching up on commenting on the awesome Tiddly Ink blog hop, some laundry, watching some Hallmark Channel movies and now some re-runs of Glee!  Well at least listening to it in the background while cleaning up my craft table. :)  If you haven't had a chance to join in the hop at Tiddly Inks you should.  It was totally fun to hop and be part of it.  I'm pretty sure if you head on over you'll pick up a few images from the shop.  They are definitely too cute not to pick up!   I wanted to Thank those of you who've stopped by to leave me really lovely comments.  It makes me smile and I enjoy reading them all.  Also hello to those new to my blog.  Welcome and I hope you get some inspiration from me.  :)

Keeping up with one of my 2012 craft resolutions to try and post everyday is pretty fun.  I think it doesn't matter what time you post as long as you do.  So here I am at 4:35 pm listening to Brittany sing a Britney Spears song typing up this post.  (lol)  Well if you can't tell by the title I am going to share another Thank you card featuring Miyono from Sister Stamps.  I think it's one of my favorite hair colorings so far.  I really enjoy coloring an image when it's stamped with brown ink.  You can't really use too many colors, but it definitely looks softer to me. 


I added some fun washi paper fans that I punched with a fan punch.  I used 6 punches for this card. There are 2 flower punches, the oval punches for the sentiment, a sun punch and the fan punch.  I forget that I have them sometimes.  I'm going to add using punches to my craft list.  I have too many that don't get used.  They add such a nice accent don'tcha think?  :)  Sorry I don't really remember what I used on this besides the punches and stamps.  Sorree!!  That's what I get for not writing down colors or papers.  That's why now I'm taking picture of everything!  Another crafty resolution.  My crafty resolutions are go as I encounter.  lol.  What's one crafty resolution you have?  Maybe I can add that to my list.  :)

Miyono from Sister Stamps

Here's a close up of Miyono.  I seriously don't know which of these cuties I like more.  Alrighty, going to sign off for now and start making a new mess!  hehehe.  Have a great Saturday evening my friends!!

Hugs,
Leanne

Sentiment: TGF retired set

5 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Leanne,
This is super-duper cute. I really love the totally Asian theme.

Mimi said...

Leanne, this is soooo sweet! Adorable papers and love all those great punches! The paper piecing is fabulous too! Have a great weekend! ;)

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome card Leanne!
love the color scheme just a precious layout....

Nady said...

Très jolie carte! j'adore le layout! bravo!
Nadyne xx

Denice said...

What an adorable card, I love this cutie's hair too....you did a fab job on it! I don't have any of the sister stamps yet....I'm wondering why?!!

Hugs and have a super day!
:Dx