Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FBW #186 Anything Goes!

Happy Wednesday!!
Are you ready for a new challenge with the Flutter By Wednesday team?  Well it's everyone's favorite, Anything Goes!  For some awesome inspiration from the DT and details about this week's challenge head on over to the FBW blog.

Today I am sharing an easel card/calendar I made using the cute Rainbow Dreams Pixie from Tiddly Inks.  First let's start out with the front of the card.  I used one of my favorite WRM dp.  I punched some white clouds (Fiskars) and used Copics to color the image and clouds.  O look, there's a butterfly who wanted to be in the picture!  She's also colored with a Copic marker and decorated with cream Viva pearl pen dots.  ;)

Here are a couple pictures of the opened easel card/calendar.  I used some of the same dp to mat the calendar which was part of a RAK I received from my LPC sista, Cyndi.  :)

Front View
Side View
 Alrighty, if you're ready to play along all you have to do is make sure you use a fairy, butterfly or angel in your project and link up with us HERE.



Mahalo for stopping by!!  Have a great day!  :)

Challenges:  Tiddly Inks #68 - Color challenge

Hugs,
Leanne

Supplies not listed above:
Corner rounder punch (Fiskars)
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
White Neenah cs


25 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time hugs pops x

Amanda R said...

Leanne this is so CUTE! Great minds do think alike with the pixies! I love how you used the easel card for your calendar base, awesome idea!

Loopylou. said...

omgosh leanne this is fabulous!! i love that bright and cheery dp, it goes super duper well with those cheery little pixies!! and the little easel looks awesome
Thankyou for popping in on the tiddly inkers
hugs Lou xxxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute easel card, love the rainbow and the wee fairy....
Have a great Wednesday~

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow what a fabulous card...it's simple yet so fun! The gorgeous colors from the paper in the rainbow looks really beautiful and WOW you colored her so sweet - I love her hair! Gorgeous and thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
hugs,
M

Larissa said...

A very adorable card! Love the stripey design paper and the clouds are so adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Nady said...

Très jolie carte! j'adore tes petits nuages. bravo!
hugs
Nadyne xx

Harriet Skelly said...

What a cute image and so beautifully colored!!

Expressions & Inspirations said...

Adorable image used with beautiful bright colors. :) TFS.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Super cute! I love this...fantastic colouring and those papers go perfectly!!

Lynette said...

Perfect coloring to match your paper. Great card!

Nancy said...

Positively adorable little girl!! I just love the clouds hanging out! Gorgeous creation!

Anna said...

Great project! My boss has a stack of calendar like that, I should make some of these!

Cyndi said...

this is such a cute calendar! Love the image and the fun colors!

ccroll said...

WOW!!! I love this! Great paper, great layout...great everything! :)

Amy said...

Fabulous! This is just what I needed to see after a day of snow, snow and more snow...love the sunny, bright colors and I just love this sweet fairy by Christy! Love how you gave the butterfly and clouds dimesion, total perfection! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors that makes me warm already! It's so cute that she has a rainbow on her hair too!

Mary J said...

I'm in love with your card leanne, just so very beautiful! Gorgeous little scene!

Joey said...

Leanne this is adorable, gorgeous colours, a great calendar. thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow! I love this!! What a great little desk calendar. This would even be an awesome teachers gift at Christmas time!

Sonia said...

OMG!.. this is so pretty, I love it!
I need a creation like this for me, lol! Thanks for your inspiration Leanne. Good Luck!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh wowsers, this is fantastic
. LOVE the whole concept and that DP is so PERFECT for this image. Wonderful wonderful job.

Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Colour Challenge!

Arabella said...

What a fabulous project Leanne! I love the DP you have used!

Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Arabella

Linda said...

Oh Leanne... I think your getting me addicted to another new line... seeing the tiddly inks on your site, makes my heart flutter with need to purchase some to add to my collection

Unknown said...

Wonderful project! What a great idea to use a rainbow for this color challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!