Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Cupcake Leslie card

Afternoon everyone!
Just got back from a yummy lunch with my co-worker and almost forgot that I didn't post the card I made last night.  So here's another card I made using Cupcake Leslie from Karber Digital.  I used up a scrap of dp and a pretty easy layout.


Ayeee!  She is sooo cute!  I don't know why I haven't used her til now?!  I love her red glasses, a la "Sally Jesse Rafael."  (haha)  I have a couple other Karber digis that I would like to get onto a couple cards so look for those in the future.  The sentiment was computer generated, and the border was created with my newest MS border punch. 


Alrighty, that's all for me today.  Hoping you have a terrific Monday!  Be sure to head on over to the Lollipop Crafts blog today for this week's challenge and inspirations by the A-Team.  Digital Delights is our sponsor.  Be back on Thursday for my spotlight post on our sponsor.

Mahalo for stopping by!

Hugs,
Leanne
Copics:
E74, 77, R46, N2, R00, E50, E51, E01, E11, E71, E93

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

I really like this Karber Leslie image, she is a cutie... I don't have this one but I'm sure she will be added on to my stash real soon....Like that new punch too...
Have a great afternoon Leanne!

Mimi said...

so sweet Leanne! love the new punch!! have a great day! ;)

Kate said...

I know what you mean she is so Adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Cyndi said...

another great card! super fun and love the bold colors used!

Sonia said...

Hello!
She is so cute.... Super Pretty card Leanne.
-Sony

Expressions & Inspirations said...

This is a cute card and such an adorable image from Karber. :)