Sunday, January 8, 2012

Another Thank you card

Morning everyone!
It's such a beautiful morning here in California.  So much different than yesterday's gloominess.  It's a perfect day to go to Disneyland, so guess what I'm doing today?  Yup, heading to the happiest place on Earth!  Woo Hoo!  Hope you're doing something fun today too.  :) 

Now I know I said I was going to post the last image to complete out the sets of the Sister Stamps cards I've made, but I just noticed I don't have a picture of it! (GASP!)  Don'tcha just hate when that happens?!  Luckily I gave it to my sister so I will ask her to send me a picture of her card then I will post it.  Until that day I do have another CAS Mei Li thank you card I share. 

Mei Li - Sister Stamps LLC.
This card is not as elaborate as yesterday's, but I think it definitely makes an impact, what do you think?  After choosing the washi paper I wanted to use, I decided to trim off the lantern.  Now it looks like she's picking one of the flowers, maybe, to add it to her collection of hair pieces.  :) 

I colored her up with Copics and as you can see only used a few strips of paper (washi & gold cs) to adhere to the black card.  The sentiment was handwritten by me.


Alrighty, pretty short and easy today.  If you haven't seen any of these stamps before, you're very behind!  The newest images for release #5 are set to come out this week and Sister Stamps is previewing them here.  Just in time for Valentine's day!
Release # 5

Don't forget, tomorrow Lollipop Crafts will be back from our holiday "vacation" to bring you the newest challenge for 2012.  You don't want to miss out!  Until then have a fabulous day and Arigato for stopping by!!  ;)

Hugs,
Leanne

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww she's coloured up so perfectly like the shades on her face to blend in with your washi papers too..
Have fun at Disneyland - you lucky people that live so close to everything we don't have here on the Big Island.....

Mimi said...

awww ...such a sweet card with Mei Li! hehee... she's so happy and having fun picking flowers! Have a great time at Disneyland! ;)

Unknown said...

Precious card! Your coloring is awesome. Have a great time at Disneyland. Hugs :)

Unknown said...

I haven't been to Disneyland in years! Take me! LOL Hope you are having a blast!
This is an awesome card, Leanne! Very fun colors!

SuiLan said...

Awesome washi paper! Love it!

Cyndi said...

fabulous card...love the color combo! and lucky you went to disneyland!!