Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Mail!

Hello!  Sorry I don't have a card to share today, but I do want to share something I colored.  Still thinking how I wanted to put her on a card, but for now there is no card/project completed.  I do have some happy news, well at least happy for me,  I receive some of my new stamps and I really can't wait to ink some of them up.  Look for something new on Friday.  (happy dancing!!) 
 
Wryn - Close to my Heart  (Tiddly Inks)

This is Wryn - Close to my Heart, one of the new, sweet images created by Christy Croll at Tiddly Inks.  Some of you might know that I love to, occasionally,  use different colors for hair.  Wryn's got some really pretty locks and I wanted to try something different.  So here she is with a Blue Violet do.  I sparkled up the heart and wings using a clear glitter Sakura gel pen.  For the dots on her dress I used a white Sakura gel pen and once it dried I went over it with R46.  Let me know what you think. 


Okie dokie, I've gotta finish up my card for this week's Flutter By Wednesday challenge and then write up my post.  If I finish early and don't pass out, I'll stop by to oohh and ahhh.  Have a good evening/morning for those in the UK.  Mahalo for stopping by!! 

Hugs,
Leanne

Copics:

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

She is indeed pretty, I'm still thinking of getting her too...I''ve got a bunch of digis that I need to ink first before I can hoarder more... LOL!!!! love her hair colour too... that's one thing I haven't tried is doing exotic colours on hair besides my fave browns/blacks..... Toodles for now, finishing up a card for tommorrows posting....
hugs :)

Amy said...

I so love these new Wryn stamps and you really rocked the coloring of her, this looks amazing Leanne! Can't wait to see the card you use her on!

Sonia said...

This colour is one of my fav (the other two is pink and blue) Lovely image and a great colouring. Can you did a tutorial how you paint this?
Beautiful, love the image!
-Sony

joni h said...

Love the image & love the hair color!