Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cupcake Leslie

Hey, I'm back and this time I'm a bit early.  I hope you're having a good weekend.

I have a fun and cute card to share today.  It's pretty CAS and I'm liking it immensely.  I used a Karber digital image that I purchased when Berenice first started her online business.  My card features Cupcake Leslie.


This little girl is so darn cute with her big head and glasses.  I also adore that the cupcake has a face too.  Hopefully Leslie isn't too hungry right now.  It would be a shame to chomp into that cupcake.. lol  Yes, that is a balloon or my rendition of a balloon.  I used two circle Spellbinders and a small heart punch.  The "ribbon" was drawn in with a white pencil.  The dp is scraps from my scrap bin.  The sentiment is from a retired set from TGF.  I used the white pencil to add a subtle border to the kraft card edges.  Pretty CAS.

Cupcake Leslie

Okie dokie, have a super awesome Sunday and if you have Monday off enjoy it.  I don't, so I'll be at work.  Mahalo for stopping by!

Hugs,
Leanne

Copics:



8 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute idea on doing the balloon and Karber Leslie is inked up superbly...love the bg bannker paper....
Have an awesome Sunday~

Nady said...

Ta carte est superbe! j'adore l'idée du ballon et le souhait au bout, génial! bravo!
hugs
Nadyne xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What an adorable image of Cupcake Leslie. Nice job on the card too. Enjoy your long weekend.

Mimi said...

Leanne, that's cute!! like the balloon and string...very professional! ;D
Leslie is so sweet, didn't notice the face on the cupcake till now! it's adorable!! enjoy the rest of the weekend! ;)

Amy said...

That balloon is genius Leanne and so cute! Love your coloring of Leslie, it's amazing and your card is totally awesome! :) Hope you have a great day at work tomorrow, I'll be working too!

Nadine said...

Such a cute, clever card! Love it and Im definitely gonna CASE this one!

Mary J said...

Adorable!!! Oh Leanne, I love how you used the patterned paper on the balloon and your little doodling - dinky sweet!!!

Cyndi said...

such a fabulous card! love the image too and love the balloon idea! so creative!