Friday, August 28, 2015

LFF #93 - Last days of August

Hello!!

Long time no see!  I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post!!  I must have been super busy.  As a matter of fact I was.  Mostly busy at work and being too tired to work on anything.  But for today I do have something to share.  It's a calendar!  I've only got a few more left to use up thanks to some friends who visited me last weekend.  They were able to use up 12 of the calendars!! Woo hoo!  So I only have a few left.  So for today's Lilo's Fun Friday #93...


The image is Miyoko from Sister Stamps, I colored her up to match the colors in the washi paper.  The outline of the sakura flowers are from a die cut.  All of these products can be purchased at Hanko Designs.  I matted the washi paper on to gold cardstock and then on to a black card.  Love how it turned out, even the boo-boo I did with her hair.


Can't believe how fast the time has flown by for August!  In just a few short days it'll be October!  But first let's enjoy September.  Have a fantastik Friday and a great weekend!!

Lilo 

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I've been feelin' like you this week with being too tired after work to craft. Hopefully now that it's the weekend we will both have some energy to craft. :)

The calendar that you made is fab. I love it. The washi paper that you used for the background is beautiful. You did a great job coloring Miyoko too. You really can't tell that you made a boo-boo on her hair. If you did not mentioned anything about it I don't think I would have noticed. The sakura follows that you die cutted match perfectly with the washi paper.

Have a wonderful weekend! Stay cool!

eva said...

great job going through all those calendars! this is one of my favorite SS stamps. she is just so sweet. love those sakura flowers! enjoy your weekend!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I'm sure your friends totally loved your calendar. Love how you added the sakura flowers over the washi paper. Miyoko is one of my fave images....love that pose. Have a fabulous weekend.

Denice said...

Beautiful paper! What a great way to use up the calendars...wish I hd used all mine up. :(
Happy to have you posting again, I need to jump on the posting bandwagon!