Monday, August 3, 2015

August Spotlight at Kitty Bee Designs

Hello!

**Quick shoutout to my younger brother... Happy Birthday dude!!

Happy Monday everyone!  Today is the first Monday of the month and that means I am spotlighting this postcard over at the Kitty Bee Designs blog.


Yes it's another postcard featuring two cute starfish from Kitty Bee Designs.  They are called, Starfish Buddies.  Because Southern Cal is experiencing some beautiful weather I thought it was a no brainer to share this postcard today.  It's bright and fun and the starfish are so cute!!   I used the same Hero Arts stencil, bright colored Distress Inks (twisted citron, cracked pistachio & salty ocean), 2 AmyR sentiments that were embossed and I handwrote the quoted sentiments with a Copic multiliner pen.  The starfish were colored with Copics, fun-cut and glued down flat for easy shipping.  This totally makes me smile and I hope it does the same for you.

This post just happens to coincide with our new/current challenge, Ocean/Water animals.  If you're stuck on an image the etsy store has plenty to choose from.  And if you use one of our images for your project you'll get an extra entry in the drawing.  Mahalo for stopping by!!


2 comments:

Denice said...

Super cute starfish and gorgeous background, what an adorable card!

eva said...

cute little starfish! love the colors and background!