Thursday, August 13, 2015

TBT - Hugs from Amelia

Morning!

Hope you are all doing well.  Thank you all so much for the inspiring comments.  I greatly appreciate them.  For today's throwback Thursday post I made a card using another Amelia image that I colored up a week ago.


If you're not familiar with this Amelia you must be a newbie to the Greeting Farm.  (hahaha)  She was one of the very first Amelia's from the OA sets, OA Buddies to be exact.  Now I know why I haven't colored her up in so long, there are too many details!!  hahaha!  Anyways, it was fun to color and fun cut her out.  Going with the colors of brown, light blue & yellow and a pop of red was the only way to go here.  The papers are all older, the only parts that aren't are the die cuts.  The "hugs" sentiment is from Lawn Fawn, the swooshes are from the MFT Ride the Wave die, so happy I finally have this one!  The stars are also from MFT Blueprints #13.

OA Buddies Amelia

Thanks for stopping in today.  I'll be back tomorrow with a new Aloha Friday challenge card.  Have a terrific TBT!! 

3 comments:

Lynn said...

With the head scarf and the red background this card brings to my mind a Russian nesting doll...so sweet!

Denice said...

Love me some Amelia! But it's true...lots of details for a Copic nib. Love the "swooshes"...perfect for this sweet card.

Rachel Parys said...

OMG, I forgot all about her!! lol! She is so stinkin' cute!! Love the red and yellow combo!