Monday, September 7, 2015

Spotlight @ Kitty Bee Designs

Hello!

Happy Labor Day everyone!

It's the 1st Monday of September which means it's time for a spotlight post from me.  I'm sharing this card over at the Kitty Bee Designs blog.


September is shaping up to be one of those months where tons of birthdays are happening.  There seemed to be a lull for me, but now and until the end of December, I'll be busy making some birthday cards in between Christmas and some calendars.  Lucky for me I stocked up on a few Kitty Bee Designs images to help me with the birthday card process, including this oldie but goodie, Pleasantly Surprised Bear.  This card also features some older DCWV papers, an AmyR sentiment and the layout was created using several dies from MFTs Blueprint #24.  I love this set a lot and how fun that I can create my own sequins using two sets of dies from the same set.

I sent this off last week to my crafty friend, Angie who celebrated her birthday on the 2nd.  1 down lots more to go.  With that I'll sign off with a have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Leanne, like you I have a bunch of birthdays during this time of the year too. Your card for Angie is sugar sweet and I'll bet she'll be all smiles. Love your layout and DP combo. Happy Labor Day.

Denice said...

Seriously, this is just the cutest image, love the design too!

eva said...

very sweet! the name makes me giggle, pleasantly surprised. hope you had a great weekend!