Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Lovey Dovey Amelia calendar

Good morning!

Happy 2nd day of August!

I've decided to do 6 more calendars using the rest of the Amelia's from the Greeting Farms OA stamps sets!  Yep, might as well. (gulp! hahaha!)  I think this one is my favorite so far.  The sweet Amelia from the OA Lovey Dovey set fit right in with this origami paper that I've had in my stash for ages...


I know, I know it's August, but I took this picture on July 30th.  Isn't she sweet?  And I love that origami paper.  The colors are beautiful and the shapes are fun.  She fits right in.  Colored her with Copics and her hair was colored with the V90 series.  Love that shade.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and was stamped and clear embossed.

Amelia - OA - Lovey Dovey

Thanks again for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!  I will be back tomorrow for a fun Spotlight post with Kitty Bee Designs.  Until then take care!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I agree...I like this one best...so soft and sweet! Sorry I took so long to notice your post that mentioned me. It takes me awhile to catch up on my reading after a trip.