Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine Roses

For the second card, I used CC Designs Swiss Miss Rosalie with roses... She is so sweet that I didn't do too much to this card except layer some simple card stock and a subtle, at least I think it is, valentine's scrap dp.

Colors were simply pink, black, white, gray and some red. Sorry I can't remember what colored copics I used to color Miss Rosalie, but they were shades of pink, black, gray and red with white sakura gel pen. Nor can I remember the name of the hearts dp.. As for the rest, I used the two Stampin up tag punches. Stampin up stamp for the sentiment. Dark pink ribbon for the tag, A light pink with dark pink thread ribbon, & white heart brad. I also used a white card, black card stock, gray card stock, fusia card stock and white card stock that was embossed with the small dots cuttlebug embossing folder. I diamond glazed the roses, but it's kinda hard to tell.. Thank you for stopping by to check out my latest projects.. Have a great Saturday morning!

No comments: