Sunday, February 21, 2010

Inside of "Watching Over You"

Hello, I wanted to say Thank you for your kind words and prayers for my friends. It's amazing how a kind word or thought can make an impact.
I spent today with them along with a few other friends to lend support and just to be there for them.. They are doing fairly well, actually better than what I expected. They are both holding up with the love of family and friends. Thank you so much for your positive thoughts, I know it will help a lot. =)

I wanted to share what I did for the inside of the card.. I was practicing my coloring with one of my new stamps, Hiroki from Instyle. This stamp is so cute, I wasn't even planning to use him, until today... I colored him similar to Jet but with more details on the hair and his face. I wanted to practice and this stamp was perfect for that. It just happened to be perfect for the inside of my card as well. I added the same wings but embossed them with silver powder and drew in the halo with Versamark and embossed with the same silver powder. My caption ties the front of the card together and explains the theme of the card. To the right of it I cut down some of the dp I used for the front of the card and wrote in a personal message. My friend was very moved when she saw the card and it made my heart a little lighter to see the smile on her face.

Here is a close up of Hiroki.. I absolutely adore him.... and he made a terrific Angel explaining the scene on the front of the card.

Thanks for looking and again a big Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.. They truly help... Hugs, Leanne

1 comment:

Amy said...

Terrific coloring of Hiroki, and a great idea for the inside of the card! Wonderful card Leanne!