Saturday, February 6, 2010

Purple & Green

I'm back from vacation and back to crafting... Whoo hoo! I really missed my stamps and markers and all of you..
Here is the latest card I just finished tonight/this morning...

There is a great color challenge over at the TGF website. The colors chosen were purple and green.
I used some old DP from Paper Pizazz called Purple Happiness and paired it up with different Bazzil papers of purples and greens. I also used Flutter Anya from TGF to complete the card. I incorporated the TGF FFF Mercy's 2-5 sketch, but submitted this card to the purple and green challenge.. Thanks for looking.. Now off to bed and early to rise to tackle the other challenges for the week and weekend... nite!
Supplies:
DP: green strip AG944 from Anna Griffin & Purple Happiness from Paper Pizazz
Stamps: Flutter Anya from TGF, Hearts roller stamp from Stampin Up!
Papers: Various purple and green papers from Bazzil
Colored with Copics: E21, YG17,G24,YG11,BV0000,V17,BV00, green glitter Sakura gel pen, white Sakura gel pen.
Heart punch
Glittered Anya's hair
Wild Wasabi from Stampin Up

1 comment:

Sesame Bijoux said...

purple and green seem to be this Feb's colors huh?

the lil fairy is really cute <3