Thursday, February 18, 2010

Desi's Black&Silver card


Morning, I made this card for a co-worker's birthday. Same layout as my REDWORK card, but this time the colors incorporated are black and silver with a little bit of color... I still need to work on my coloring, but not too bad.. =)
Have a great Thursday!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hope (TGF) & small flower (Studio G)
Markers: Browns, blush, dark grays, black (Copics)
Card: white precut card
DP: base is black w/ white design & hairband is black & white polka dots (Memories black&white)
Cardstock: black & silver shimmery (cut @ 2x2.5) embossed with small polka dot, argyle, swirls (cuttlebug folders) & flower background (quikcuts)
Punch: photo corners (EK)
Diamond glaze on hairband & shoes(3-d crystal lacquer)

4 comments:

Nenane said...

Hello Leanne, I've been trying to give you your freebie and I don't have your email address. :)

Please give it to me. :)

Leanne said...

I accidentally rejected Amy's message (from a thousand sheets of paper) so I am copying and pasting it myself.. THANKS for the love Amy! I appreciate every encouraging word. =)

Very pretty card Leanne! I love the design and I think she is colored beautifully!

She is the sweetest!! Thanks AMY!! =)

Sesame Bijoux said...

cuuuuute she's going to loves it!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is a CUTIE.