Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Monday & Happy Halloween everyone!  This is going to be a quickie!

Bantastic flags from The Greeting Farm
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Today is the last day of the month and that means it's getting closer to Thanksgiving and then Christmas!!  Wow, this year is pretty much flying by don'tcha think? 

Well we've still got today to celebrate October and what better way than to come and play with us at Lollipop Crafts!  Challenge #55 is a free for all with both the A & T Teams participating.  It's an anything goes challenge, there is no sponsor but we hope you'll play along anyway.  Head on over to the Lollipop Crafts blog to see all the creations by both teams and then link up your card.

This post will serve two-fold.  One for my Lollipop Crafts post but also to share the card I made for my October Secret sister.  I don't want to say who it is yet, because I anticipate her getting it today, at least that's what the postal worker said.  I hope he's right.  The theme for October was you probably guessed, Halloween.  I chose to go with a few of my favorite stamp lines.  First Pumpkin Marci, who was perfect for this theme, from La-La Land Crafts; a sentiment from AmyR & the Bantastic clear stamp set from The Greeting Farm.  I also used the CC Designs Cutter Spooky fence  and Spellbinders.


The paper is from DCWV as well as the pumpkins.  I wrote in the Trick or Treat on the banners and added some clear orange stones.  Distressed the sign a bit, and doesn't that sentiment fit perfectly?  I thought so.    I hope my Secret sister likes the card and the goodies I sent with it. 

Before I sign off, I wanted to send out a big Thank you to Linda our Guest Designer for giving us some wonderful inspiration! :)

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween.

Many thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Leanne

10 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhhh, so cute. Guarantee your secret sister will LOVE it.

Sugar Cards said...

omg!! this is the cutest! I love how you captured the whole FALL theme =)

SuiLan said...

Awww, this is such a sweet card! She is adorable! I love what you did with this card... amazing!

kris said...

Awww, such a 'sweet' card!!! LOVE the sentiment!!

Danni said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Wonderful card!!

Heidi Brawley said...

ohhh this is adorable! love it!
Hugs, Heidi

Cyndi said...

wow, totally love your halloween card!! love your coloring especially! hope you had a great halloween!

Sonia said...

Love the adorable image. Very pretty creation. Great Job!
-Sony

Nady said...

Ta carte est superbe! bravo!
hugs
Nadyne xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh, she really IS too cute to spook! Love it! So fun that you're doing a secret sister program too! I just got my first Marci stamp (panda- my DD LOVES pandas) in the mail- can't wait to use her!