Monday, April 6, 2015

Kitty Bee Designs DT Spotlight

Good morning!

Hope you are all recovering nicely from the Easter weekend.  Today I'm sharing a spotlight of the card below over at the Kitty Bee Designs blog.


I don't know about you but I'm always running out of cards for my stash.  The one that I don't have too many of are baby cards.  I used the cute sheep from the KDB Zodiac Set II in the Etsy shop to create the card above.  Other materials I used: MFT bib die, a fun embossing folder to give the white cardstock a nice texture, the sentiment is computer generated and the patterned paper is from my stash. 
Keeping the card CAS was the key here.  Now I have something cute to add to my stash and use when the occasion arises.


Hoping this inspires you to create more with less and to add a Kitty Bee Designs image to make it the cutest!!  Don't forget about our current challenge, information HERE.  Happy April and thanks so much for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

eva said...

very cute! i don't have many baby cards on hand either but i think most of our friends are done having babies!

Lynn said...

Yes, that is one category of cards that seems to be needed in waves. Right now there are lots of babies I need to make cards for....better get started. Your card is lovely in a neutral sex color and with a lamb for the year of the sheep...clever!

Rachel Parys said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute!!! What a great baby card!! Luckily I haven't needed any baby cards lately, cause I don't have a single one in my stash!! lol!

Unknown said...

Aaww, this is so adorable Leanne, love the supercute image and great textures/papers. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira
♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

Denice said...

What an adorable image...cuteness overload and just perfect for a baby card!