Thursday, April 16, 2015

Easel card with Mermaid Anya & Friends

Hello!

Yep this is my second post!   Haven't done that in ages!!  hahaha!  Thought I'd share the last project we finished during the card swap at Kathy's house.  Here's the adorable easel card Kathy put together for us:


Isn't it cute?!  I love how she incorporated every element, including the dots in her hair!  "Her" being special gift Mermaid Anya.  Loved the fun beach themed papers and underwater stickers she added.  Yes more stickers!  I don't usually use stickers, but I picked a few fun ones that added an additional cute factor.  Without further ado, here's my card:


So just about everything is the same except for the underwater friends.  I thought adding the smiley faces would be a lot of fun.  Once you open the card it turns in to an easel card.  Kathy die cut the sentiment, "Meet me under the sea" after printing it from the computer.  Adding a couple more sea creature friends and some pop-up dots and the sentiment was perfect for the stopper. 
  

I have to say this was a lot of fun to put together.  Kathy always comes up with the cutest cards imaginable.  Another fun card to add to my somewhat growing card stash and another successful card swap in the books.  Yippee!!  hahaha! 


Okie dokes thanks for stopping by to check out what I've been up to.  Hoping to get all of those colored images I colored during the #thedailymarker30daychallenge on to some cards or 3-D projects.  Have a nice TBT!! 

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Super Cute!!!!! what a Fun easel card using the oh so cute mermaid by TGF!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Denice said...

Yep, it's true....a smiley face makes everything soooooo much better! Kathy's card is wonderful and I love the little tweeks you made to make yours different. Definately a great card!

eva said...

aww, too cute! i love her bright red hair and the her sea creature friends!