Monday, April 27, 2015

Elizabeth Craft Designs card class

Hello!

I hope you all had a nice weekend.  I have some cards to share from a card class I attended a few weekends ago at my local scrapbook store.  The ladies that work there are so nice and when they said they were having a class I decided to sign up.  So happy I did.  I've seen the Elizabeth Craft Design products but never fancied myself to purchasing any.  After this class I did.  hahaha!  Below are the 3 cards we made each with a few different techniques and some the same.  All I can say is, if you like glitter you will love it after using these products!

This is the first card we made.



We used this awesome glitter, some vinyl pieces and some fun techniques to make this beautiful card. We also used our Copic markers to color the flowers.  I sent this one to my grandmother for her birthday.  Her favorite color is purple so before I sent this I colored a few of the flowers purple.  Unfortunately I didn't take an updated photo.  This next card was another fun one to make...


This is another of those vinyl images, I think she's called Fashionista.  There are also two more girls in the set along with some fun additions.  This would make a fun card to send to your favorite fashionista or you could add a birthday sentiment...  This last one was my favorite!!


I waited until I got home to finish this card.  I wanted to add some dimensional pop up to parts of this card.  I wish I could share all the products used but I honestly don't remember.  I do know that those flowers are not what they seem.  I wish I had more of that paper we used to make them.  Will have to keep checking back with Laura & Laurie to see if they will be getting any of that in.  It's really cool!  Sorry to be so vague, but I don't remember writing down the name of that paper.  All I know is that it's awesome!!  hahaha!

Well I hope your Monday starts off great and that the rest of the week is just as good.  Thanks for stopping by to see what I've got up my crafty sleeve.  Take care!

4 comments:

Denice said...

Oh my goodness, I love Elizabeth Craft designs...their dies are fun to work with. Love all three of these cards and how different each one is. Such a good idea to wait until you got home to finish the card...you really had your thinking cap on!
Have a great week my friend!

Rachel Parys said...

Show off!!! lol!! I want to go to a class with you!!!! These all turned gorgeous!! Great work!

eva said...

very pretty! especially the last one. those flowers look gorgeous!

Lynn said...

The last card is my favorite too. I love the iridescent colors and gold. Sorry for only reading your blog and not commenting while on vacation. I enjoyed your previous posts. Thanks!