Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Favorite Thing Amelia calendar


Hello!

I've been having fun making up some mini calendars with my considerable amount of washi papers, 2015 calendars and the different Amelia stamps from The Greeting Farm.  Here's the newest one I've completed...


This is Amelia from the OA - My Favorite Thing stamp set.  I colored her with Copics, fun cut her out with a white border and glued her down flat for easy mailing.  That pretty washi paper is from the stash my cousin SharGD sent to me.  Let me say that she sent me a bunch of washi paper, so it will take some time to get through all of them.  I don't mind, it'll be fun to see what I can do with each of them.

Amelia - OA-MFT

Well nothing like a very short post to get the day started right.  Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!  Appreciate you stopping by! 

3 comments:

eva said...

that is sweet! i love the print on the washi paper, one of my favorites.

Lynn said...

Your calendars are so sweet! They make me smile.

Denice said...

What a sweetheart, Amelia is one of my fav to color. Such a pretty calendar, love the cherry blossom washi paper!