Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter - Part 3

I'm back for a third installment of the Easter chronicles. hahaha!!  Just kidding, well yes this is the 3rd installment but these are not chronicles.. I know I'll stop now..

It turned out to be a beautiful day in sunny Los Angeles so that means a lot of people are probably out and about with their families enjoying the sunshine and nice weather. Hope you're all having a really nice day too.

Here's a quick little post of another pillow box featuring a slightly altered Summer Fumi.


I gave her some bunny ears in honor of today's special day.  I also used this really pretty Easter egg patterned paper to make it more festive.  The doily is from Bo Bunny and the sentiments are computer generated and yes I fussy cut them.  I think I'm getting the hang of the boxes, and I think I've already gotten my moneys worth. hahaha.


I have one last Easter related post which will make it the 4th installment.  (hehehe)  I hope this project and all the others will make you smile.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Wow Leanne, you are on a roll. Summer Fumi looks so cute with her bunny ears. Have a nice week.