Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter - Part 1

Happy Easter Sunday everyone!

Popping in to share some Easter themed projects I made.  Using the We R Memory Keepers Pillow box punch board made it super easy and quick to put these together.  I've seen these punch boards around blogland and wanted to see how good they were.  I have to say that you really need to have precise alignment skills for the perfect end result.

Here are the treats I made using a new doily die, Sister Stamps bunnies, beautiful designer papers from Prima Marketing and some strategically placed sentiments anchored by some Prima roses.  I also used my WOS clear glitter brush pen to add a little bit more sparkle.  I guess these would be considered a little bit shabby chic, or at least girly.  Here are the ones I made for the stamp camp ladies whom I got together with last Sunday...


I used 4 of the bunnies/rabbits from the Sister Stamp line as they were easy to color, cut out and were small enough for each box.  The first two are the Year of the Rabbit from the zodiac series...  I added a little smile to one of them...


Next up is the adorable Daba, I always think he's giggle about something, wish I knew what it was. lol


Next up is Moon from the last release, read all about him here


And lastly is Jade, this is one adorable little bunny, read all about her here.


Inside each treat box I filled it with some individually wrapped Hi-Chew candies.  I also wanted to share a quick tip on cutting those intricate dies.  I'm not sure where I saw this tip but it's seriously awesome!!  Use wax paper in between the die and the paper!!  You'll never want to be without this inexpensive piece of paper if you want to cut those intricate dies.  It's like cutting butter!!  hahaha.. Try it and let me know if you got the same result I did.  I wish I could remember where I saw it.

Last Sunday I spent a fun-filled day of crafting and catching up with the stamp camp ladies...


You might recognize some of these ladies, Kathy from Pixie Boutique and Linda from Life of a Girlie Girl.  Linda was kind enough to make us Mimosas, yep that's what the red cups are for. hahaha.. They were delicious and no there were no crafting accidents. (hahaha)  Also in this picture is Jenny from Sesame Bijoux, Angie & hiding in the background is Jen.  Kathy had a project for us to make, a really cute Easter themed card.  Here's mine using Harumi & a cute Easter egg chick from Stampin' Up.  Stop by her blog and check out the one she made.


Ok, I think I'll stop here and post the rest later in the afternoon.  Gotta spread out my posts or else you'll get bored.  lol...


See you later!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol...get bored?! Never! Happy Easter Girly! The treat you gave us was so cute! Thanks for the shout out as well!