Friday, October 18, 2013

KBD - Aloha Friday Mid-Week Inspiration CH #10 - Halloween

Happy Aloha Friday everyone!

Hope you all had a good week and are ready for a good weekend.  Today the Bees and I are sharing our mid-week inspirations for our current challenge at Kitty Bee Designs:

ALOHA FRIDAY CHALLENGE #10
HALLOWEEN

We're excited to see all the cool and fun projects you've all added to the challenge.  Keep em coming.  If you're stuck or haven't found any inspiration to get your crafty juices flowing then you'll definitely have to stop by the Kitty Bee blog today!  My teammates are bringing some serious cuteness in to play and you'll definitely be inspired!!  So for my mid-week inspiration I did another treat holder but used this adorable ghostly looking bat.

Kitty Bee ghost bat - Halloween treat holder

My friend and crafty teammate from Y&FH, Kathy Dinh shared this super fun and easy treat holder on the Y&FH blog a while ago.  I really wanted to try it and this was the perfect opportunity.  If you're looking for something fun and easy to make for some Halloween treats stop by and check out her easy tutorial.  Instead of using a solid colored cardstock for the base I went with a fun double sided Halloween patterned paper from K&Company.   The rest of it came together fairly quick.  Now remember I mentioned last week about a LOL image?  Well take a look...

A googly eyed Ghost Bat

Was I right?!  hahaha!  I think the googly eyes and his cute smile make him huggably sweet!  As you can see I am really enjoying this app.  Okies dokes my friends, thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you'll be able to make some time to play in our Halloween challenge which ends next week.  Looking forward to seeing your projects.  Have a great weekend and Happy Aloha Friday!!

Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

It's batty cute Leanne!

eva said...

cute! love the funny bat!

Unknown said...

LOL! Super Cute twist you did here! Thanks for the shout out! Shirl's comment says it all for this one ;D