Friday, September 24, 2010

Surfer Ian and friend

Hello, I'm back to share a card I made for one of our general managers. He was my trainor for the yearly store training we have to do at work. He's from Hawaii and I thought this card would be the perfect card to say Mahalo for his help with my store training. I used Surfer Ian from TGF and a honu stamp from Fiskars. I embossed two different shades of blue cs and cut some curves to make waves. For the sun behind Ian I used a circle spellbinder on the orange dp. The honu (turtle) is peeking out of the waves as they sometimes do in the ocean. Oh how I miss the ocean and Hawaii. Hopefully I can get back soon. Until then Mahalo for stopping by.
***********
Supplies:
Papers: Light blue Tsumugi cs-Hanko; white cs-Neenah; blues cs-Bazzil; yellow-orange dp-M&MBI
Stamps: Surfer Ian-TGF; turtle-Fiskars
Inks: Cottage ivy & black tuxedo-Memento; black tuxedo pen-Memento
Copics: various

3 comments:

Michele said...

Love this card!! It's so perfect! :-)

Unknown said...

So adorable :)

WickedPixie said...

Ooh, what a great card! I love those layered waves with that cute turtle peeking out! :-)Traci