Monday, September 27, 2010

Batty for You

I'm back for another card to share. I just finished this one for the CA&F Saturday Sketch #36 challenge issued by Pam. It feels like it's been a long time since I've participated in a challenge, so I wanted to jump back in using Pam's great sketch. Unfortunately this will be her last sketch for CA&F since her term is up. Wow that went by pretty fast. I'm sad to see her go as I've come to think of her as the Saturday sketch master. Thankfully we can all still see what she's been up to and visit her daily at her blog.
For my card I used the newest Creeper boy from the Toxic & Sweet set. I'm still not sure which is which, but for this one I'll consider him the sweet one. I think he is my new favorite. I colored him up with purple hair, reminding me of some of the anime characters I love. They are masculine looking even with purple hair.. lol. Instead of a ribbon I used the MS fence border punch in black and substituted one of the bats from the dp for the bow. I actually love this card. And I think the saying is appropriate for the background dp.
Hope you get to play along with the Saturday sketch. Mahalo for stopping by.
***********
Supplies:
Papers: Black cs-Recollections; white cs-Neenah; orange dp-DCWV; purple cs-Bazzil; bat dp-Halloween(Tim Coffey)-K&Company
Stamp: Sweet & Toxic boy- The Greeting Farm
Inks: Black tuxedo-Memento; black pen-Copic multi-liner
Spellbinders: Circles
Fence border punch-Martha Stewart
Copics: various

4 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Leanne! Love your card--I must try purple hair! It looks so cool! Love the batty background paper, too!

Unknown said...

Super cool card! Thanks for sharing :)

Cindy Haffner said...

So so SWEET, great hair!!

Angela said...

His hair is too cool!! Love this fun card!!
Hugs:)
Angela