Sunday, January 26, 2014

Y&FH Challenge #30 Team Fumi Reminder

Good afternoon everyone!

Sorry I'm late with this post. Today over at the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog, Team Fumi is sharing their inspirations for our current challenge:



So far we only have 1 entry to the challenge, hopefully some of you just need some inspiration to get the juices flowing.  There is tons of it on the blog.  Team Yumi's inspirations were adorable last week and this week Team Fumi has done another awesome job of using this sketch to create.  Make sure to head on over to each of their blogs and leave them some love... Click here to get started...  And don't forget you have until Friday to link up.

Here's my take on my own somewhat crude sketch (lol)... Another pocket-tag featuring Fumi Panda:


The pretty dp is from MME The Station 6x6 paper pad.  Kraft cardstock is Recollections and the white is Neenah.  Flowers are from Petaloo and the bling is from Recollections.  The hearts are punched out with two different sized heart punches and I hand wrote the sentiment.  Oh and that little piece of pretty ribbon on the bottom is from Daiso.  Here's the tag which I kept CAS, will write my message on the back of the tag when I decide to send it out...


Colored Fumi Panda with a minimal amount of Copics (E000, E00, E21, E20, N10, E44, E49, E42) and paper pieced part of her suit.  Here's the hidden message in the pocket...


Nope it's not too fancy at all.  hahaha...  Hand wrote that one too.  I couldn't find the right sayin' to add in the window so this is what I ended up with.  hahaha!  I know, I know...  Alrighty, don't forget you have until Friday, Jan 31st to link up.  Your absolutely last chance to link up.


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!  Mahalo for stopping by!
Hugs,
Leanne

2 comments:

Denice said...

Shut the front door! The paper piecing on this gal is adorable! You rocked my fav Fumi, awesome tag!
:Dxx

Lynn said...

Love this tag card, especially the paper pieced panda suit that coordinates with the rest of the card. That panda suit image never fails to make me smile....reminds me I need to ink it up and use it again...smiles coming up!