Friday, January 31, 2014

Kitty Bee Designs February Release Blog Hop


**(If you're looking for my Kitty Bee Designs CH #16 post please scroll down, Thnx!)**

Hello!

**SORRY EVERYONE. ALL OF MY LINKS HAVE NOW BEEN UPDATED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!**

Welcome to the Kitty Bee Designs February release blog hop! Today the Kitties & Bees are teaming up on this special blog hop to introduce the newest digis just released in the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store.

Ruth has been hard at work creating some new & kawaii animal images just in time for Valentine's Day.   The new release is already in the KBD Etsy store and includes (3 of each) Kitties, Pandas, Red Pandas and Racoons.  All super adorable and cuddly, just like all of the Kitty Bee Designs stamps.  With so many to choose from you're bound to find the one that would be perfect for that special Valentine.  I think you could even use some of these to make fun and easy Valentine's day post cards for your kids and their friends/classmates.  Just Sayin' ;)

If you've arrived here from Katie's blog you're on the right path, if not you'll find the full list of blogs over on the Kitty Bee Designs blog.  (I will also post the full list below)  **You'll want to make sure that you hop to each of our blogs and leave a comment because you might be the lucky one to win a digi from the new release!  The more blogs you comment on the better chance of winning.  Entries close at 10am (Hawaii time) on Friday, Feb 7th with the winner being announced on the following Sunday.  Good luck!!

Here's the image I got to play with, Red Panda Heart Bubbles.


So I've never really seen a red panda before, so of course I had to do some research on Google and I came across some adorable photos which I thought I would share.  These are such cute creatures with some crazy colored fur!  hahaha!!  BTW, they are not RED, but more like a burnished brown leather color.  They made me smile so I hope they make you smile too. 

Ridiculous Red Panda Cubs - ZooBorns... red panda is very amused tags closed eyes laughing red pandas cuteSuper Punch: Red Panda Cubs

This one is so lazy!! Doesn't it make ya want to take a nap too?  hehehe...

Red panda | NATURE OF THE WORLD

I think this next picture captures the full details of the red panda. Looks like a giant fox to me.  Crazy coloring yea? But what a cute and cuddly animal.


called the ‘Red Panda’. Red pandas have orange fur on its body ...

Sorry to get off track!  Here's my project...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhTknNupcvwX8gRz30en4_14Wu3YVt69OsCVoQEXw0m0sYlWCbUyN9UxMIPyJpKc3l9rISaFzocdh7qhB2dt424AOavgLxMM2BR27EufUJ8Ay579L2ovSnF6Nfb7CLTkQp6l0duaAg1yZE/w432-h473-no/CYMERA_20140131_043628

I used the Deconstructed Sketch #135 today, sorta squished it all on to the small 5x5 card.  I had a little bit of a challenge with this one, but lucky for me my friend Jovana was over and she helped me get to where I wanted my little red panda to be.  Thanks Jo!!  >.<

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkPCpoMIdmGX4cHx22pfMaTAcN70Tgt1T4m8KBvNTJn8J2zEJb-y6wX84eKTi5XWonvsxsFINVxXKckVY_vqq0pnYjjuC065Hvv2j3K1mU1WP4-vIRR_MlwGNuza-e3WZXvaW41l8kl_c/w631-h473-no/CYMERA_20140131_043859 

Now I think you've been here long enough, it's time to leave a comment and then you're off to Taniaj's blog where she's showcasing another kawaii image in the new release.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjPtBwhltj2E6WXrNp95gQB-N17oJYDxRbw8OEPCq4bUMyfuUeHleliNc-wbKzqU6J6B6WeACQSWYPhAvCkcgnWP14tqt2RxYmTXPsv2mHyvCSaglIV24LESf9eplNaXJ3aDi2k8VJ91qA/w333-h473-no/ 

Have a Happy Aloha Friday everyone!!  And a prosperous Lunar New Year...  Oh look Si-foo who happens to be a red panda kung-fu master!  hahaha...


http://top5s.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/5165.jpg
Mahalo for stopping by!
Hugs,
Leanne
for Kitty Bee Designs

BLOG HOP LIST: Click on everyone's name to jump to their post. Happy hopping!

Kitty Bee Designs
Shirl
Larissa
Katie

Leanne (me!!)
Taniaj

Julie 
Kel
Theresa
Victoria 

Niki
Zella

Kitty Bee Designs

19 comments:

cebelica said...

I love red pandas. They are so cute and fluffy. After seeing the pictures you added to this post I wish I I had one here to cuddle. lol

Your card is really pretty. I like the cute image and the colour combination. That red dotty paper really brings the card to life with the contrast.

Hugs! xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the fox!

Zella said...

Leanne, your coloring skills ROCK!! I love how you even got the look of fur on your little red panda!! SOOOO CUTE!!! And love all the pictures you shared of Red Panda's. Wonderful post!!!

eva said...

oh, i didn't realize he was a red panda! i just thought he was a raccoon or something. haha. makes sense now. love your cute little card and the new image!

Erica said...

I really liked the dimension you used on the bubbles. Thanks for showing pictures of red pandas so we could see what they look like.

Cheryl said...

Hey, I never saw a red panda before! I thought it was a fox and had to read your post twice. Lol! Adorable image!

Tracy said...

Love your card! Like you said, it's a lot of embellishments; but it all fits together, beautifully.

morentin1326 said...

eek... so cute..

Unknown said...

Oh my! The coloring is fabulous and design soooo fun! Love all the details!

Rachael said...

so adorable - I love your card. Thanks for sharing the cute red panda images too. Rachael x

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

oh my gosh...what a sweet red panda!!!

Unknown said...

Omg...bubbles the cutest idea ever!!

Muffins and Lace said...

I love the red pandas they are so cute.

verybellemakes said...

Gorgeous card, great layout, love the waffle-y texture on the hearts!

soda53 said...

So much details in your card to enhance the red panda and make him shine on this card. Love It! I wish I could make my cards look this beautiful!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Love your card and the added elements....TFS...Liann

Alljazzed2create said...

Great image to use. Love your coloring and elements.

DT Teamie Pam

Unknown said...

I love the layers and 3D-ness of the card!

Julie said...

Fab design - love what you've done with this image teamie and the collection of cute pandas!

Hugs xx