Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Little Alice Bean card

Hello!

Thank you all for leaving the wonderful comments for my mom's bday and my parents anniversary! You all warm my heart with your generous and lovely comments.  My parents both say Thank you!! :D

I am back today with a card I made using one of the new Limited Edition Beans from the Greeting Farm.  For this card I used the adorable Alice Bean and a new Spellbinder die.



Isn't she sweet?  Colored her hair red and dressed her in yellow.  The dp is from MME.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches, the green foliage is a Sizzix die and see that gorgeous crotched flower?  That is from my stash from my talented friend, Kim Yu.  Stop by her blog and Etsy store to see more of her gorgeous creations and maybe pick up a few.  Lucky for me I still have a ton more of these gorgeous flowers and other baubles since I tend to hoard everything I've gotten from her.  lol..


I don't know if any of you have noticed that the Bean's eyes each have a star in the center.  I did as soon as I stamped one and started to color them.  Way cool Marie!  If you don't believe me stamp one and see for yourself.  *:)

Ok my friends, thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a terrific day!!

xx,
Leanne

9 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

How cute is this!!! Love the shape of the card! I love the little stars in their eyes too, wish I had something small enough to write with to help accentuate them! lol!

Mary J said...

Love what you did with the Nestie die, Leanne! A totally sweet card!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awesomely SWEET Leanne. Kim did a fabulous job on her flower. I need to figure out how to make those.....one day. LOL. Have a super weekend.

Creations by Shirl said...

Very sweet card Leanne - love that flower from Kim!

eva said...

sweet little card! i have been trying to avoid these limited beans. so very difficult when i see them everywhere! i did notice their eyes but sometimes it's hard to stamp them without blurring the little stars. have a great weekend!

Denice said...

Love the shape of this sweet, sweet bean...great job coloring her hair! The Kim Yu exclusive flower is pretty cool too!
:Dxx

Lynn said...

After returning from a long trip, it is fun looking at all your posts that I missed. I love the birthday and anniversary cards. Your TGF Bean card is simply adorable!

Unknown said...

This is sweet, Leanne! I love her red hair! Too cute! Great use of the crochet flower!

Cyndi said...

Very sweet! Love her hair color and shaped card!