I was thrilled to receive news that my blog got a Liebster Blog Award and from a really sweet and awe-mazing friend on Valentine's Day as a gift... Woo Hoo!!!
Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:
A short introduction about Liebster Blog Award: 'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog
Mahalo to Shirl from Creations by Shirl. Shirl is so creative and so sweet. She is usually the first to post on my blog and leaves me some really lovely comments. I only know her through blogland, but feel she is a sista @ heart. She is an amazing crafter and is ALWAYS posting new images and sharing new sites. I go to her blog every day just to see what she creates because I know it's something I will probably end up getting. She's a wondeful inspiration and to receive this award from her is a wonderful honor.
Big hugs to you Shirl, and Mahalo for this lovely award.
Here are some of my five favorite blogs (in no particular order) with less than 200 followers:
Mahalo ladies for your inspiration and being really amazing blog buddies. Please be sure to check out their blogs and leave them some love. Maybe you will also become a follower/friend as well.
Enjoy your day and come back tomorrow for my FBW post.