Friday, November 18, 2011

Lilo's Fun Friday #6

O hello!
I'm a bit behind on my post, just like everything else this week.. LOL!

I don't have a project I finished, but I do have some pictures from our adventure with Pixie Boutique at the Carson Stamp convention.  The pictures are from Elise's camera.  Unfortunately I didn't get to take any pictures, but these will show you what our booth looked like and how much fun we had.   You can also go to the La-La Land FB page to see more pictures taken by Renate from Saturday.  Enjoy!!

La-La Land stamps display 
The wooden display was hand made by Mike Eaton designs

More La-La Land stamps displayed
Right behind was our Make & Take table

Pixie Boutique Booth

 TGF Magnets Display

 TGF Display Boxes & Stamps

TGF Stamps, Mugs, and Mini Post-it Easels. 

 TGF Shirts


Kathy, Zach, and Goober (real star of the show)

Renate & Leanne with their La-La Land stamps display

Yumi & Fumi Crew
Top: Leanne & Renate  Bottom: Zach

From L to R: Renate, Elise, Kathy, & Leanne

See the sun shining behind us?  Well that was what we had on Sunday.  Beautiful weather to show off our pretty cool booth.  Just wanted to send a shout out to Kathy & Elise from Pixie Boutique for inviting us to join them at the show.  It was a pretty awesome experience and totally different from CHA.  It's always nice to know you can share a booth with friends and be ok with helping each other out. 

Another shout out to our awesome friend Mike Eaton for creating our awesome wooden display.  The stamps looked awesome!  You do some awesome work and we totally appreciate it! 

Lastly to my homies, Thanks Renate & Zack for doing all the work you did to make this successful.  It's always an adventure for us and I probably wouldn't want to do it with anyone else.  I'm thinking since we did so well we should definitely try it again.  Let's just cut out the all nighters! lol  Love you guys!!

Alright my friends, if you would like to link up just for fun please feel free to do so by directly linking with the Inlinkz button below.

Have a wonderful Friday and a terrific weekend!!

Hugs,
Lilo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry missed you girls! I wanted to go but I had to take my car in for service and Sunday was my nieces (yes, two of them) birthday party. Hopefully next time!
Glad you guys had fun and glad to hear it was a success!

Mimi said...

Glad to hear that it turned out so well for you! and the rain stayed away!! ;) Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! It was a pleasure to have you apart of our booth!