Hello Friends! Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend and that you are rested and ready for another week of fun challenges with us at the Farm Fresh Challenge blog. I hope so cause this week we are starting off with a cool Mystery Monday Case with 1LuvnMama. She chose a familiar face from the gallery and the card she chose is pretty cool. This week we are case'ing Beanscrapandsheep! Here is her vintage card:
|Card by Beanscrapandsheep|
I inked her in brown and colored her using some different brown tones and oranges to change it up a bit. I actually love the end result. The fun printed paper with the pops of those oranges accented with the dark kraft and dark brown papers create a pretty dramatic feel to me. Her hair is also a different color for me, and I love it! I paper pieced her dress with this awesome dark brown Stardream cs I forgot I had and wet embossed it using copper powder to show the dress details. For the curly cues I used my teammate's, Tasha, favorite embellishment, Viva color pen in Copper and just made my own pattern. I wrote in the sentiment along the circle edge, and it is the same sentiment that comes with Bonnie.
Hope you will join us for some fun case'ing this week. Here are the details for every Mystery Monday case:
- Contest is open until Sunday, entries due by 12pm CST.
- You can either case the featured card or you can use it as an inspiration piece. Meaning you can make the same style card, use the same colors, etc. As long as we can see that you got your ideas from the featured card.
- Post your card/project in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Beanscrapandsheep.
- The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice.
- Good luck and HAVE FUN!!!
Like I mentioned yesterday, this is going to be a busy week for me and I'll have some fun news to share at the end of the week. Mahalo for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!!
Copics: R02, YR14, Yr24, E97, 99