Summer Fairy for my card and colored her up with Copics and Stickles. The rest of my card came together pretty quickly because I went super simple.
The sentiment is from the Special Autumn set. Used Spellbinder circles for the black and white "frames." Behind Summer Fairy I embossed the white cs with a pretty Cuttlebug embossing folder. I added some black gems from Recollection as accents. Lastly, I punched out two black butterflies using a MS punch. The card itself is Tsugumi cs from Hanko Designs. Here's a close-up of Summer Fairy:
Alright, time for you all to come and play in this week's challenge. Here's what you'll need to do:
- Use any TGF image (digis or rubbah, they all rock! )
- Black & white only, however other color acceptable is skin tones
- Upload your card/project to the TGF Galleria>Farm Fresh Challenges 2011>Which One Wednesday>Sketch #4
- Contest open until Tuesday, 12 pm CST.
- Winner will be randomly chosen and win a digital image of choice
- Have fun!
Mahalo for stopping by!
PS- I was able to enter this card to two challenges, whoo hoo!!
Skin: E000, 00, 02
Hair: BV0000, 000, 02, 23
Dress: G0000, 00
Flower: E93, 95, 97, 99