I have been wanting to use some of those cute Chibi digis in the TGF store. This was my chance since I just inherited an awesome printer from my bud, Renate'. I decided to ink up the cute & fun Chibi Punk girl. Printed her pretty big so I could make her the focus of the card,. I could picture her rockin' the black & white with ease.
I colored her with Copics and paired her up with my go to black & white dp from MM. For the banners I hand cut and wrote the sentiment myself and created some faux stitching. The border punch is from EK and I think it adds a nice border.
Alright, time for you all to come and play in this week's challenge. Here's what you'll need to do:
- Use any TGF image (digis or rubbah, they all rock! )
- Black & white only, however other color acceptable is skin tones
- Upload your card/project to the TGF Galleria>Farm Fresh Challenges 2011>Which One Wednesday>Black & White
- Contest open until Tuesday, 12 pm CST.
- Winner will be randomly chosen and win a digital image of choice
- Have fun!
Mahalo for stopping by!