Thursday, February 3, 2011

More La-La Land pictures from CHA

Hi! I just woke up from a nap, and can't go back to sleep so why don't I post more fun pictures from CHA? These are a few of our wonderful new friends that stopped by to place some orders and do our make & takes as well as some of the beautiful displays from the La-La Land DT. Sorry about the picture quality, I was using my cell phone so some of the images might be a bit blurry and a bit bright! hahaha...


Well that's all I have for now. Aren't these just some fun pictures as well as some beautiful creations from the DT? I hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed being a part of it. Irina, Eric, Lisa, Kim, Gen, Ching & Renate, Mahalo for a wonderful time!
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week!!!
Hugs,
Leanne

2 comments:

Jodi said...

These are great pics!! Looks like you had a great time!! Happy new year to you too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Mimi said...

wow! great pictures! gung hay fat choy to you...hope the new year brings you health, happiness, and prosperity! ;)