Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wildflowers anyone?

It's Wednesday, a couple more days till the weekend. Looking forward to catching up on some sleep and maybe some crafts. I was home early today and saw the new challenge over at CA&F for WCW. It's another color challenge and this one is issued by Donna, the July Host. Please be sure to check out the CA&F or Donna's blog post for all the details as well as the super cute cards made by the DT for the challenge.
I'm using Spotlight Anya for this challenge. I haven't inked her up in quite sometime and when I saw her I just figured she'd be perfect for this card. I put Anya in a field of wildflowers, using the tutorial by Kim from the CMC blog post. I put a basket in her hands with some of the wildflowers that she's picked to give her something to hold on to. Using some dp that matched the color scheme I went for a simple design with squares just slightly tilted. I decided to go with a sunset looking backdrop to frame her out. She's ready to grace someone's dinner table with her freshly picked wildflowers.

Mahalo for stopping by tonight. Don't forget to play along with the challenge, after all the results will make someone who receives it very happy. Have a fantastic Thursday.
**********

Supplies:
Paper: craft card & white cs-Neenah|yellow cs-Bazzil|green dp-Anna Griffin|orange dp-My Mind's eye
Stamp: Spotlight Anya- The Greeting Farm
Ink: black tuxedo-Memento| white gel pen-Sakura
Copic markers:
Skin:E95|hair: 0, E97,YR04 & Y38|clothes: YR21, 23 & Y17|grass&flowers:G24, YG17 & 25, Y38 & Y04.
Die cuts: squares and scalloped squares-Spellbinders

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Leanne! Just had to pop in and tell you that I love your grass! LOL! Great take on the colors, too! Thanks for playing along!