Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Green Plaid Anya

Happy Tuesday!
This one will be quick! CA&F is having a new Monday Mania challenge by Margie C. Margie is challenging us with a cool and simple recipe: Use Kraft Cardstock, the color Green, only ONE pattern/designer paper and only ONE type of embellishment (plus or minus ribbon) Check out her cute samples as well as the DT's creations: Margie's recipe
For my card Miss Rain Anya from TGF was calling to me to ink her up, she wanted to participate this time so I obliged. Here is a close up of Miss Anya sporting her green plaid outfit with matching umbrella. I drew in the lines and colored up her skirt and umbrellas with different shades of green to make a plaid pattern.
Here is the full view of the card:
Now let's see.. used kraft cs for the card (ck), 1 dp and it's green (ck, ck),and one type of embellishment, the puffy balls on Miss Anya's jacket (ck). I added a few photo corners which I punched out so I don't think these would be considered embellies. Mahalo for stopping by and have a fabulous Tuesday!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Excellent take on the challenge, Leanne! You gotta love it when the stamp talks to you and Miss Anya has got to love her card, it's perfect!

♥Rach♥ said...

Oh this is CUTE! I love the colors and the paper piecing and what a super fun embellishment :0)

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)