Sunday, April 18, 2010

Welcome Home!

It's early morning here in LA. I'm watching some Anime on Cartoon Network and making some cards. I made this one earlier today for my co-worker. She & her husband just moved into their first home. It was my first try at using the House stamp from TGF. This is a simple layout. Used that awesome cloud dp and dry embossed the green background cs with a grass embossing folder. Colored in the house with some fun colors and for good luck a red door. I like how this one turned out:

Mahalo for looking!
Supplies: Stamps: House & sentiment (TGF & Fiskars)|Paper: white card; dark brown & emerald city green cs (bazzil); cloud dp (Quite Contrary series from My Mind's Eye); Ink/Markers: Tuxedo blk & cottage ivy (Memento) & various Copics| Dies: scallop circle (Nestabilities); oval punch (Stampin' Up); Baby blue ribbon

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great card, I love how you created the sentiment, very cool looking! And your house looks so cute, I'd buy it! :)

Randi said...

Such a cute 'house' card! I love the little cloud scalloped background you created!