Friday, January 1, 2016

Lilo's Fun Friday #100 - 2016

Happy Aloha Friday 
&
Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you had a fabulous time celebrating the new year last night.  I spent a quiet night at home after a long day at work.  I plan on crafting a little bit this weekend and hanging out with friends and family.   I hope you get to do the same.

Today's Lilo's Fun Friday #100, (wow is it really the 100th post already?!)  I thought I'd share this card using a favorite (of many) Sister Stamps images, Mei Lin, from the very first release. 


This is definitely a CAS kind of card using a few of my favorite companies.   Besides Sister Stamps, there's the washi paper from Hanko Designs and a couple new MFT dies (stitched rounded rectangle & LLD stitched numbers).

Not sure if you know that Sister Stamps will no longer be producing any more stamps.  It's such a shame because they are some of thee cutest stamps around.   They rank up there with the best in my opinion.  Although I'm sure many of the SS fans are sad we should also be happy that they gave us some wonderful stamps to cherish and continue to use.  I know I will.  

I don't normally have NY's resolutions but I saw this one online and thought it was appropriate.  


Hahaha!!

Hoping this year brings everyone peace, joy, laughter, wealth, health, strength & many more wonderful experiences.  2015 was a great year and I look forward to...


with you all.  Since this is my 100th Lilo's Fun Friday post I'd like to do a small give-a-way. (US residents only)  I have a couple Sister Stamps in my stash that I'd like to gift to one of you.  I might throw in some other crafty goodies as I have a lot to share.  If you're interested leave me a comment and I'll pick one of you next Friday.  

Mahalo for stopping by, have a blessed 1st day of 2016.

Hugs,
Lilo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Leanne! Thanks for some awesome inspiration and introducing me to a bunch of great blogs and suppliers, like sister stamps!

Lynn said...

Lovin' the excellent layout and great color scheme of this card. The image is perfect for a New Year card and the bold numerals really add to the design. I'm glad you shared this post. Happy Year of the Monkey!

Denice said...

LOL, from one procrastinator to another, next week you'll say...."next week!" Lovin' this sweet image, she is a fav!
Happy 2016 my friend, hope it is a happy and healthy year for you and yours!

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your Adorable card Leanne!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!