Friday, October 9, 2015

Aloha Friday Challenge #58

Hello!

Happy Aloha Friday everyone!  Today starts a brand new challenge over at the Aloha Friday Challenge blog with Kitty Bee Designs.  Thank you all for joining us in our last button challenge!

********
CHALLENGE #58 - ANIMALS
SPONSOR: BUGABOO
See the rules tab for more details.  
Entries close at 5AM (Hawaii Time) on Friday, October 23rd. 
Winners will be announced the Sunday after the challenge closes 
********

Don't forget to stop by the challenge blog to see all the animal inspirations from the Design Team using our sponsor's images or Kitty Bee Designs images.  I've got a few fun projects I came up with using the cute Lion Topper courtesy of our wonderful sponsor.


I went on the internet to see how others used this fun image and got some great ideas.  I decided to go super CAS by printing off Lion and adding a fun sentiment using Word doc.  I accidentally cut off the bottom part of the sentiment so when printed it left off the word "birthday".  No biggie, I die cut "birthday" using a Mama Elephant word font and it fit perfectly!  Cut the white panel out with an MFT stitched die and another panel with another MFT stitched die in the mustard yellow cardstock.  This card is ready to be sent to someone special.  All were adhered to the black card.  Here are a few more CAS projects I made with the same image and funny sentiments (generated in Word doc)...


Changed up the sentiment and now this card is ready to use or add to my card stash.  I had some time to do something simple with the inside of the card.


Next one up is a funny one.  I used some older patterned paper here and layered up.


And here is a peek of the inside, funny yeah?  ((hahaha))


I hope I shared some inspiration that you approve of.  Don't forget, all you need is an animal to qualify for the challenge.  If you need an image or two head over to the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store or hop on over to our sponsor's site.  Hope you'll be able to join us.  Thank you for stopping by, have a great Aloha Friday and a terrific weekend!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love your little lion cards sweet image & fab papers!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Denice said...

These are aROARable....luv the images and sweet sentiments! Love the tag my crafty friend!