Friday, February 27, 2015

KBD AFC #42 - Things with Wings, Sleepy Time Danni

Happy Aloha Friday everyone!

Today starts a brand new challenge over at the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge blog.  We're all so thankful for everyone that joins our challenges.  We love seeing everyone's creativity and how they interpret the theme.  Starting today you'll get another chance to submit your project for this challenge:

Things with Wings
Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine

Hop on over to the blog for more details and while you are there make sure to leave some love for my fellow Bee-teammates.  For my share I found the cutest dragon image in their site.  I thought it would be fun to use him/her for today's inspiration.


From top to bottom I had a lot of fun making this card.  Figured it could be used as a baby card for my stash.  I colored with Copics using both boy & girl colors.  The clouds above were created with a Mama Elephant die and the sentiment was computer generated.  I had a lot of fun coloring the grass, the flowers and the sky.  I could definitely use more practice coloring Sleepy Time Danni, but I think for now she looks just fine.  The grass below is a combination of Copics and the Fiskars grass punch. I used 4 different layers of grass, G29 & YG82 pretty stoked with how it turned out, the grass in my yard is not as nice.  (hahaha)

Sleepy Time Danni - Lacy Sunshine

Alrighty friends, hope you'll join us for this pretty fun and easy challenge.  Again for all the deets head on over to the Aloha Friday Challenge blog.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day and weekend!!


6 comments:

eva said...

what a cute little dragon! i love the way you colored it! oh, i like those clouds too, so fluffy!

Denice said...

A cute image....omg, just adorable! Of course I'm lovin' the clouds and their stitching. A wonderful card.

Creations by Shirl said...

That is one cute dino..... enjoy your crafty weekend!

Milka Gubo said...

Such a cute card. Love dragons!! :-D I like that stitched clouds a lot. :-D
Have a fabulous weekend.
hugs

She's a Color Queen said...

Such a sweet little dragon! Super cute! Thanks for linking up with us at Anya, Oddies, and Others!
http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Super sweet card!

Thanks for entering Anya, Oddies, and Others.

Kim
Anya, Oddies, and Others
{Design Team Showcase}
{Craftisan Studios}