Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2015 Calendar (Jan - July)

(Scroll down to July to see my entry for the FFF challenge)

Hello!

Thank you for the heartwarming welcome back!  You're all so sweet for the wonderful comments you left.  It's really nice to be back if only for a couple days out of the week.  I do have a few projects that I've finished and hope to share as soon as I transfer them from my phone to the computer.

Last weekend I met up with my stamp camp friends.  We decided to work on our 2015 calendar.  We each had a couple months to work on and then we were supposed to make up the packs for everyone so that all of our calendars were fairly the same.  We picked a day to craft away and by the end of the session we were all a bit frazzled from the coloring and cutting, but super happy with what we accomplished.  All the months were fun and unique to our own personalities and style.  It was awesome!!

Designed by Jenny Chen

Designed by Linda Tan

Designed by Kathy Dinh

Designed by Kathy Dinh

The month of May is missing so once I receive it I will share.  I've seen the preview and it's adorable!

Designed by Kathy Dinh

Gonna enter this next one in the TGF - FFF, Boys only! challenge at The Greeting Farm.

Designed by me

We all did a lot of coloring & fun-cutting going that day, especially for June!  The calendars used are from Taylored Expressions.  We used some of our favorite new and older stamps from Stampin' Up, Sister Stamps and The Greeting Farm.  As you can see we each have our own different styles, but it totally works.  Angie got us all a cool clear case to display the calendar and now it's sitting on my desk at work.


I want to give a big shout out to the Stamp Camp ladies, Kathy Dinh for organizing, Linda Tan for hosting, and Angie and Jenny for making it a fun filled day.  Hoping to share the rest of the calendar as soon as I receive May.  Until then, hope you're all having a great day!!  Mahalo for stopping by!

4 comments:

Denice said...

Sounds like a fun and productive day! Look at all the different months you have....all so gorgeous!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

How fun to get together and enjoy doing what you all have a great passion for....crafting! The monthly calendars are really, really NICE.

eva said...

how super fun to stamp and craft with friends! great calendars!

Thanh Vo said...

SO much fun, Leanne! What a fun group of ladies to work on a fab project with.