It's the first Monday of the month and that means I've got a spotlight post over at the Kitty Bee Designs blog. I cannot believe how fast July just flew by!! I remember it being hot and I worked a lot of long hours. I do remember some fun things I did. Going to see my niece play club volleyball and hanging out with my cousins; going to San Diego with my mom & co-worker Doreen for a bank seminar but getting to hang out with my mom's bestie; celebrating my friend Lisa's 40th birthday party and hanging out with her & Jackie and of course attending Anime Expo with my bud Jesse. Looking forward to August which is choc-full of birthdays, and that means someone's going to be busy making cards! Well let's get on to my card... I chose to spotlight another adorable panda from the Etsy store.
This is Flying Kite Panda and I created a scene using Copic markers & Distress inks. I decide to keep it really simple so I made it in to a shaped card. For some fun texture I added black & white twine for the string.
I hope I was able to put a smile on your face and get your Monday on the right path. For more fun images to purchase for your crafting needs head on over to the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store. Don't forget to join our current Aloha Friday challenge which ends next Friday. Click HERE for all the details.
Mahalo for stopping by! Have a terrific week!
- Flying Kite Panda
- Black & white cardstock - Neenah from Kelly Paper
- Stitched circle die - MFT
- Scallop circle QuicKutz die - Lifestyle Crafts
- Beetle black Doodle twine - Doodle Bug via CC Designs
- Sentiments Big Bold You & The Big, the Bold and the Happy - Winnie & Walter
- Onyx Black Versafine ink - Tsukineko
- Tumbled glass Distress ink - Tim Holtz for Ranger
- White pen - Le Plume pigment ink pen
- Kite - YG17, Y18, R29, B26
- Panda - BG0000, N10
- Grass - YG17, YG13, YG11