Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Send a Birthday card to Danny!

Hey everyone!

This is my second post today, scroll down to see a fun tag I made over the weekend.

I'm popping in (again) to share an inspirational story I saw on Facebook.  There's a little boy who's 6th birthday is on Friday, July 25th.  He's a sweet courageous and lovable little guy and all he wants for his birthday is a box full of birthday cards with his name on it.  I don't normally do this, but since we're all crafters why not?  Now I know this community and I know we all have lots of cards that could be sent to this little guy to make his birthday the best ever.  Just add a little or big tag with his name, Danny, and send it out.

Easy peasy

For all the details on his story and how you can make his birthday wish come true read HERE.  A good tip to remember which is not listed on the site but I'm taking it from Kris' Make a Keiki Smile rules: No glitter of any type (loose, on paper, stickles, etc) or loose embellishments on the cards. *Paper is included in the "No" because there are bits that fall off or can be rubbed off. If adding embellies, make sure they are secured with good glue. Now again, this is something I'm going to do, not something that is restricted.

I'm gonna stay up for awhile longer tonight so that I can send the card out tomorrow.  Will you join me?

1 comment:

eunice said...

What a sweet, sweet thoughtful gesture of you to post this for all of us to read about little Danny...darned, wish I had been aware of this sooner. Looking forward to seeing your card!