Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mini Calendars

Hello!!

Got a chance to make some calendars for my co-workers.  (yay)  I had to print two different types from the internet, but the others were picked up for me by my mom on her trip back to the Big Island.  My buddy Kathy gave me some coasters and I put those to good use.  Here are the ones with the coasters.  All have the same design, no images, just pretty dp from K&Company, the numbers 2013 were die cut using C.C. Cutters Bubble Number die and the stones are from my stash.  Sorry for the bad pictures, this was the only free spot on the table.


Next up are all die cut calendars using Spellbinders for the base;  the calendars I found on the internet and some images from Y&FH, Sister Stamps and Gorjuss.  Also used dp from K&Company and punched out small circles then handwrote 2013 inside and randomly glued them around the calendars.  Didn't take individual pictures as you are all probably tired of the long pictured posts. :)  Feel free to click on the picture to see more details.


I tried to pick images that didn't have too much to cut as these are all fussy cut and then pop-dot mounted.  I adhered magnetic strips to the back of each calendar in case they wanted to put them up on their closets.  Okie dokes, a few more Christmas posts and I swear I'll be done. lol.  Have a lovely day friends and as always, Mahalo for stopping by!

Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

Mary J said...

They are all so cool, Leanne- gorgeous colourway!

Creations by Shirl said...

Great calendar selections... And the recipients will surely put them into good uses too! Thank you for the Christmas card... love it!
Couple of winks and it will be the New Year - cheers~

Unknown said...

OMG! they are all so amazing and a great gift to wrap up 2012! Glad the coasters came in handy...I'd love to get the calendar template if you don't mind instead of creating my own on excel! TFS!