Friday, November 9, 2012

LFF #45 - A CAS Lilo's Fun Friday

Happy Aloha Friday Everyone!!

Hope you all had a good week.  Glad the week is over and hopefully today will just fly by.  I am so ready to start this weekend!! 

Today's Lilo's Fun Friday #45 post probably won't be too long.  But I do have something to share.  It was one of my co-worker's birthdays this week and I didn't have time to make her a card.  Now I know I have tons but wanted one that was cute, simple and all I had to do was add a sentiment.  I went in to my stash of Sister Stamps cards and pulled this one out.  Score!!


Not sure if you remember, this is one of a set of circular cards I made for the November SS release.  The only addition was the gold circle with the handwritten Happy Birthday.  This card features the adorable Miyoko.  I love how this card turned out to begin with.  Definitely a CAS card featuring a really adorable image.


Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to join our current Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Bring the Bling" Challenge.  Get all the details here and hope you can play with us!! 

Now let's see what can I do as a fun give-a-way for LFF #45?  I know, this is gonna be a hard one... Leave me a comment and let me know what you'll be doing this weekend.  Hard yah?!  hehehe!  I'll choose a random winner and post it on Monday.  Mahalo for stopping by!!  Have a wonderful Aloha Friday and a terrific weekend!!  
Hugs,
Lilo

9 comments:

Mary J said...

So sweet and rich Leanne!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Leanne! Happy Aloha Friday! Your adorable circle card caught my eye in Google Reader! Love the CAS design and rich colors! Have an awesome weekend!

Danni said...

Very pretty!! I need to make more circle cards!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhh, I LOVE the black and red combo. Your co-worker is guaranteed to treasure this card. Hope you have a GREAT weekend.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE Love your card!!! Your friend is going to be over joyed to receive this Fabulous creation!!! I have plans to make Thanksgiving cards this weekend!! Have an Awesome weekend!!!! Hugs!!!!

Denice said...

Cute and simple is right! How sweet to have this on-hand and only have to add the sentiment. Another tip from a master card maker...TFS!!!!
:Dxx

She's a Color Queen said...

How adorable!! I just love your stamps!

Jazzmom said...

Adorable card! ... the colors are very eye-catching & I just love Miyoko.

Cyndi said...

Very cute Leanne! Love the colors!